top of page

⚠️Thinking about getting a green card after overstaying your visa❓

While it's true that immediate relatives of US citizens (spouses, parents, children under 21) have a pathway to apply for a green card within the US even if they overstayed, the process is complex and can have serious consequences if not handled correctly❗️

⚠️Overstaying your visa can lead to re-entry bars, inadmissibility, and other legal issues. It's crucial to consult with an immigration attorney to understand your specific situation, explore all options, and navigate the legal complexities involved.

Call us at☎️ (512) 894-9984 to better understand your eligibility.


bottom of page