top of page

Bypass the English proficiency test of your naturalization

📣Becoming a U.S. citizen through naturalization typically involves passing an English proficiency test. However, certain circumstances allow immigrants to bypass this requirement

⚖️Those 50 years old or older at the time of filing, who have been Green Card holders for at least 20 years, and those 55 years old or older who have had a Green Card for at least 15 years can skip the English portion and take the civics test in their native language.

Call us at☎️ (512) 894-9984 to better understand your eligibility.


bottom of page